1. To review and assure the new Christian how one becomes saved.
2. To prepare the new Christian for the attacks of Satan that may cause him/her to doubt that any real change has taken place.
A. I John 5:11-13
1. You have received eternal life. What does that mean to you?
2. What does it mean that life is "in His son?"
3. How do you get the Son?
B. Acts 2:38-39
1. Your sins are completely forgiven.
2. What have you repented of?
C. Galatians 3:26 - 4:7
1. You are a child of God.
2. When were you clothed with Christ?
3. What is the significance of having the full rights of sonship?
D. Romans 8:1-17
1. You have received the Spirit.
2. What is the result of being controlled by the Spirit?
3. What is the Spirit's testimony about you?
E. II Corinthians 5:14-21 / I Corinthians 6:9-11
1. You are a new person.
2. What changes have you already experienced?
3. What other changes do you expect will occur?
a. A growing hunger to know God and His word.
b. A genuine desire to live according to the Spirit.
c. A growing love for other Christians and desire for their fellowship.
d. A genuine desire to see others saved.
1. Memory verse: II Corinthians 5:17
2. Begin Foundations for a New Life by Tom Jones (Star Bible).
3. Begin memorizing order of New Testament. Start with Matthew-Romans.
Return to Follow-Up Bible Studies