1. To enable the Christian to understand the nature of
2. To help the Christian to grow in faith.
A. John 20:30-31 / Romans 10:16-17
1. Why was the gospel of John written?
2. How can you increase your faith?
B. Hebrews 11:1-40
1. Define faith.
2. How do faith and obedience relate to each other?
3. How important is faith?
4. What are some examples of what faith can accomplish?
C. Matthew 17:14-21 / Matthew 21:18-22
1. How would you paraphrase what Jesus means in 17:20?
2. What happens if you don't have faith?
3. What promise can you claim from 21:22?
1. Memory verse: Hebrews 11:6
2. Select one of the people of faith mentioned in Hebrews 11 and do a character study this week. Bring it with you next week and share what you discovered.
Return to Follow-up Bible Studies