1. To have the Christian understand the need and reason for doing follow-up work with young Christians.
2. To offer some practical suggestions for follow-up.
A. Matthew 28:18-20
1. How does this passage apply to you?
2. What is a disciple?
B. Colossians 1:28-2:5
1. What was the goal of Paul's labor and struggling?
2. In what did Paul delight?
C. II Timothy 2:1-2
1. According to verse 2, what was a follow-up method of Paul?
2. How can you specifically put this concept into practice?
D. I Thessalonians 2:7-12
1. Follow-up involves instruction and life-sharing.
2. Share with the Christian the list of topics you have used in follow-up.
3. How can you share your life with someone in follow-up?
4. What other principles of follow-up can you find in this scripture?
1. Memory verse: II Timothy 2:2
2. From the list of follow-up topics shared, select one and prepare a lesson on that topic to be presented in our next meeting.
3. Suggested reading:
a. The Dynamics of Personal Follow-Up by Gary Kuhne (Zondervan).
b. The Dynamics of Discipleship Training by Gary Kuhne (Zondervan).
C. The Lost Art of Disciiple Making by Leroy Eims (Navigator Press).
d. Discipling: The Multiplying Ministry by Milton Jones (Star Bible).
3. Upward, Inward, Outward! by Milton Jones (Star Bible).
Return to Follow-up Bible Studies