To help the Christian practice godly stewardship.
A. Mark 12:41-44
1. Why did Jesus say the poor widow gave more than all the others?
2. What's the point for us?
B. II Corinthians 9:6-15
1. What attitudes toward giving are pleasing to God?
2. What is promised to those who give cheerfully?
3. How much should you give?
C. Luke 12:13-21 / Matthew 6:24
1. What is the point of the parable in Luke?
2. What are symptoms of being a slave to money?
D. I Timothy 6:6-10
1. What happens to people who want to get rich?
2. Where is true gain found?
E. Matthew 6:1-4
1. What incorrect motive for giving is mentioned?
2. How should you give to the needy?
1. Memory verse: II Corinthians 9:7
2. Suggested reading: Your Money: Frustration or Freedom? by Howard Dayton (Tyndale House).
Return to Follow-up Bible Studies