To help the Christian understand the nature of Biblical love.
A. I Corinthians 13:1-13
1. Examine the different characteristics of love.
2. Why is love greater than faith and hope?
3. Love is not merely an emotion. It is a decision.
B. Matthew 22:34-40
1. What three things should we love?
2. Why does everything hang on these two commands?
C. John 13:34-34
1. How will people know we are disciples of Christ?
2. What is new about this command? Explain.
1. Memory verse: John 13:34-35
2. Show an anonymous act of love to someone this week.
3. Suggested reading: Decide to Love by Anthony Ash (20th Century Christian).
Return to Follow-up Bible Studies